As per the analysis of the consumer complaint portal, there are many consumers who filed ICICI bank complaints and looking for a solution for their complaints against ICICI Bank.
Most Common Issues Reported against ICICI bank
The most common ICICI bank complaints online are as follows:
- Unauthorised deduction of money from saving account,
- Bank charge twice for online payment,
- Refunds are not given for unsuccessful transactions,
- Deposited money didn’t credit to the account,
- Card blocked by ICICI bank,
- Fraud transaction in ICICI credit card,
- Money debited from consumer account without any information,
- Delay in opening a saving account,
- Insurance imposed on consumers,
- Online transaction fraud in the name of KYC update,
- Harassment from ICICI credit card,
- Illegal credit card charges by ICICI bank,
- Excess charges after the closure of the case,
- Highly overcharged in EMI than mentioned,
- Maturity return not given for fixed deposit,
- Downgrading ICICI bank credit card without consent,
- Cash not dispensed from ICICI bank ATM, etc.
How to resolve ICICI bank complaints?
Using the following easy steps a consumer can resolve consumer complaints against ICICI bank easily.
Resolve ICICI bank Complaint Via Customer care
Customer care and support teams are always ready to help consumers. If you are facing any issues or disputes with the services given by them, then you can raise your concern with the customer care team.
ICICI bank Customer care number: ICICI bank’s customer care phone number is 1860 120 7777.
- ICICI Bank Chennai customer care number: 044 33667777
- ICICI Bank Kolkata customer care number: 033 33667777
- ICICI Bank Mumbai customer care number: 022 33667777
- ICICI Bank Delhi customer care number: 011 33667777
- ICICI Bank Domestic Customers Travelling Overseas customer care number: +91-22-33667777
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Toll-Free number: 1800 1020 123
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care: 022 3366 7777
You can also raise your ICICI Bank complaint here: ICICI Bank Complaint Form
Resolve ICICI bank Complaint Via Social Media Channels
Social media is a very powerful platform for every company to build an online reputation. Contacting or addressing consumer complaints becomes easier using social media channels. You can connect with the ICICI bank team through social media channels:
ICICI bank Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/icicibank
ICICI bank Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HDFC.bank
ICICI bank Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/hdfcbank/
Resolve ICICI bank Complaint Via Online Consumer Forum
Nowadays, an Online consumer complaint forum has become the most popular platform to show your frustration against the company and get a resolution of your complaints. Consumer helpline, Jago Grahak Jago, Voxya, etc. are the most renowned consumer complaint platform that helps consumers to get justice against the injustice done by the company. You can file a complaint on these consumer complaint websites to get a solution to consumer complaints. If you want to take legal action against the company then Voxya is the best option for you.
How can I file an ICICI bank complaint at Voxya?
If you’re not happy with ICICI bank, you can make a complaint right now:
- You can visit this page “File a Complaint” page and fill out the form.
- Select ICICI bank and write your complaint according to your concern.
- Enter your personal information to create your account.
- Choose the best method for the redressal of your complaint.
- Submit your complaint.
However, before registering a complaint, you should
- Keep a record of all emails and chats with customer service; and
- Gather documentation such as bills, payment receipts, and photographs to back up your claim.
How does Voxya help in resolving ICICI bank Complaints?
Voxya helped thousands of customers to find a resolution. You can take the help of voxya in raising your voice and get a resolution by utilizing our social, legal, and business network.
You can file consumer complaints very easily by going through voxya website. When your complaint is filed we will start a social media campaign and try to contact company officials via mail. This works because no one wants to show a bad image of their support. Also based on your choice we will draft and send professional legal notice to the company through registered post and it can prepare consumer case documents and help you in approaching consumer court.