Tata Motors Limited is a leading global automobile manufacturer that produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, luxury cars, sports cars, construction equipment, etc.
As per the analysis of the consumer complaint portal, there are many consumers who filed Tata motors complaints and looking for a solution for their complaints against Tata motors India.
Most Common Issues Reported against Tata Motors
The most common Tata Motors complaints online are as follows:
- Delay in delivery or car not delivered on time by Tata Motors.
- Mismanagement of a vehicle at Tata Motors service center.
- Poor service and overcharge by Tata motors authorized service center.
- Defective product delivered by Tata Motors.
- Car issue not resolved after multiple follow-ups. etc.
How to resolve Tata Motors complaints?
Using the following easy steps a consumer can resolve consumer complaints against Tata motors easily.
1. Resolve Tata motors Complaint Via Customer care
Customer care and support teams are always ready to help consumers. If you are facing any issues or disputes with the services given by them, then you can raise your concern with the customer care team.
Tata Motors Customer care number: Tata Motors customer care phone number is 1800 209 7979 and the customer care toll-free number is 1800 209 8282. You can dial this number to get answers to all your general queries. They are available 24X7.
Tata Motors customer care email ID: You can write your dispute to Tata Motors customer care email ID at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2. Resolve TataMotors Complaint Via Social Media Channels
Social media is a very powerful platform for every company to build an online reputation. Contacting or addressing consumer complaints becomes easier using social media channels. You can connect with Tata Motors’s team through social media channels:
Tata Motors Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/TataMotors/
Tata Motors Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TataMotorsGroup/
Tata Motors Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/tatamotorsgroup/
3. Resolve Tata Motors Complaint Via Online Consumer Forum
Nowadays, an Online consumer forum has become the most popular platform to show your frustration against the company and get a resolution of your complaints. Consumer helpline, Jago Grahak Jago, Voxya, etc. are the most renowned consumer complaint platform that helps consumers to get justice against the injustice done by the company. You can file a complaint on these consumer complaint websites to get a solution to consumer complaints. If you want to take legal action against the company then Voxya is the best option for you.
How can I file a Tata Motors complaint at Voxya?
If you’re not happy with Tata Motors, you can make a complaint right now:
- You can visit this page “File a Complaint” page and fill out the form.
- Select Tata Motors and write your complaint according to your concern.
- Enter your personal information to create your account.
- Choose the best method for the redressal of your complaint.
- Submit your complaint.
However, before registering a complaint, you should
- Contact Tata Motors customer service first;
- Keep a record of all emails and chats with customer service; and
- Gather documentation such as bills, payment receipts, and photographs to back up your claim.
How does Voxya help in resolving Tata Motors Complaints?
Voxya helped thousands of customers to find a resolution. You can take the help of voxya in raising your voice and get a resolution by utilizing our social, legal, and business network.
You can file consumer complaints very easily by going through voxya website. When your complaint is filed we will start a social media campaign and try to contact company officials via mail. This works because no one wants to show a bad image about their support. Also based on your choice we will draft and send professional legal notice to the company through registered post and it can prepare consumer case documents and help you in approaching consumers court.