Mahindra Group is an Indian multinational billion-dollar global enterprise headquartered in India, which is driven by innovation & compassion. It is an automobile manufacturer of commercial and passenger vehicles. It delivers SUVs, Pick Ups, Small Commercial Electric, Trucks, Buses, etc. produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, luxury cars, sports cars, construction equipment, etc to its consumer. It provides the best support to its customers and solves Mahindra complaints for better customer relationships.
As per the analysis of the consumer complaint portal, there are many consumers who filed Mahindra complaints and looking for a solution for their complaints against Mahindra India.
Most Common Issues Reported against Mahindra
The most common Mahindra complaints online are as follows:
- Registration of vehicle not done by Mahindra.
- Mismanagement of a vehicle at Mahindra service center.
- Pathetic and Lousy Service given for Mahindra commercial vehicle.
- Misbehavior at Mahindra Dealership
- Refund not given by Mahindra dealer
- Horrible service support Mahindra XUV 300
- Delay in delivery of the new vehicle
- Given warranty not followed by Mahindra
How to resolve Mahindra & Mahindra complaints?
Using the following easy steps a consumer can resolve consumer complaints against Mahindra easily.
1. Resolve Mahindra & Mahindra Complaints Via Customer care
Customer care and support teams are always ready to help consumers. If you are facing any issues or disputes with the services given by them, then you can raise your concern with the customer care team.
Mahindra Customer care number: Mahindra’s customer care phone number is 1800 209 6006 and the customer care toll-free number is 1800 102 7006. You can dial this number to get answers to all your general queries. They are available 24X7.
Mahindra customer care email ID: You can write your dispute to Mahindra & Mahindra customer care email ID at email@example.com
You also contact Mahindra & Mahindra here: Contact Mahindra Group
2. Resolve Mahindra & Mahindra Complaint Via Social Media Channels
Social media is a very powerful platform for every company to build an online reputation. Contacting or addressing consumer complaints becomes easier using social media channels. You can connect with Mahindra’s team through social media channels:
Mahindra Group Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/mahindrarise/
Mahindra Group Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MahindraRise/
Mahindra Group Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/mahindrarise/
3. Resolve Mahindra & Mahindra’s Complaint Via Online Consumer Forum
Nowadays, an Online consumer forum has become the most popular platform to show your frustration against the company and get a resolution of your complaints. Consumer helpline, Jago Grahak Jago, Voxya, etc. are the most renowned consumer complaint platform that helps consumers to get justice against the injustice done by the company. You can file a complaint on these consumer complaint websites to get a solution to consumer complaints. If you want to take legal action against the company then Voxya is the best option for you.
How can I file a Mahindra & Mahindra complaint at Voxya?
If you’re not happy with Mahindra, you can make a complaint right now:
- You can visit this page “File a Complaint” page and fill out the form.
- Select Mahindra & Mahindra and write your complaint according to your concern.
- Enter your personal information to create your account.
- Choose the best method for the redressal of your complaint.
- Submit your complaint.
However, before registering a complaint, you should
- Contact Mahindra & Mahindra customer service first;
- Keep a record of all emails and chats with customer service; and
- Gather documentation such as bills, payment receipts, and photographs to back up your claim.
How does Voxya help in resolving Mahindra & Mahindra Complaints?
Voxya helped thousands of customers to find a resolution. You can take the help of voxya in raising your voice and get a resolution by utilizing our social, legal, and business network.
You can file consumer complaints very easily by going through voxya website. When your complaint is filed we will start a social media campaign and try to contact company officials via mail. This works because no one wants to show a bad image about their support. Also based on your choice we will draft and send professional legal notice to the company through registered post and it can prepare consumer case documents and help you in approaching consumers court.