Makemytrip (india) Pvt. Ltd.
- Charged Extra Apart from Invoice Amount Closed
Here is the list of things happened for my iterinery Booking
• I started Looking for options from BLR-Dallas and MAA-Dallas
• And I found MAA-Dallas for Three Members (* Adult+*Child+*Infant) around ~*****Rs from both Makemytrip and Goibibo
• I Started Booking from makemytrip With CITIBANK as it offers **% upto **,*** Instant Discount (*****-**% will come to ~*****)
• When I fill all the details, it redirects to the Search results again and again.
• So, I called Customer care asking , is there any connectivity problem with Emirates and MakeMyTrip?.. Then “Richa” from makemytrip responded my call and said “there is an Problem with online servers”.. And she started Helping me
• Then I started explaining the scenario to Richa that the fare for three people (*A+*C+*I) ~***** is selected an applied the citi coupon code, while redirecting for payment .. it always fails and comes to the search results, then she searched for the things and was told that the price at ***** is Sold_Out/no_more at that price.
• Then she Blocked Total * Available Tickets and She offered same ticket at ****** (After discount of Card) that too should be booked offline as with emirates there is a problem with online prices
• Then I check in Direct emirites site .. There is three Option SAVER,FLEXI and some other. I told the same thing to Richa with SAVER I am getting final prive at ***** at the final payment page.
• Then Richa started telling the Waiting list Concept in Airways .. if you book in SAVER Pack, you r tiket will not be confimed immediately, only when someone cancels this ticket will be confirmed.. Then I told Richa … I have booked many Air Tickets , I never Know such wait listing Concept other than Railways. Then She again assures that we are into this field sir… Waitlisting will be there … Trust an proceed with the Booking
• Then I Said Ok.. and started Paying the Money of ****** Rs.. And also informed Richa to Book Only SAVER Pack.. only if not confirmed then will go with FLEXI.
• As Said, Same will be communicated to them.. will get when I get response.
• Finally only SAVER Ticket only Booked, which costed Rs.*****. I shared the same to Richa attaching the invoices generated from Emirates asking for Difference Amount. She said same was forwarded to concerned team … We will not get this immediately sorted out .. it will take * to * Bussiness working days .. and I will take ***% ownership on this. Attached the Audio conversation Happened Between us.
• And she also assured that, if there Is difference amount between our system and final Invoice amount, we will get the refund amount. (I have even those Recorded Messages as well, you can also refer to the conversations from your system too as I hope all are on recorded line)
• There after I sent repeated mails /calls(Refer in your system, If required) , but None were responded by Richa
• As There is no response from Richa and her team,… I called again to Makemytrip Customer Care about the Fare difference issue .. They Raised a Ticket on **th sep Bearing ****************. Then they auto closed saying I will personal Update you . but No Response there after
• Then Again, I called once gain to Customer Care on Oct *th with Ticket reference ****************.., Every Alternate Day one of the execute call and asks me “Whether any the seller called you to resolve?” And I am sad to say “No one called me”
• After all , on **th oct Akshay Prasad from Sales Head/Customer Satisfaction Team called me and Offered me Rs***** as Gesture, which I rejected and asked for Invoice Difference
• Now i.e., **th Oct Richa called and offered Rs.**** as Gesture as Full Difference amount is Not possible by saying Emirates rejected the case.. what information Makemytrip was raised to emirates to reject it as the invoice generated by emirates clearly shows wat it is!!!
• Same emirates clearly clarifies about the Invoice amount paid to them is *****.. (Attached the Voice Conversation between them)
I need clear justification, why you are not processing the Invoice difference. If you are not able to provide resolution at the earliest, I am here to proceed legally. Thanks in advance to get this resolved at the earliest
Total Amount Paid ******
As per Invoice by Emirates *****
Difference Amount *****
Considering CITI BANK OFFER **%… Difference amount is *****…
Without CITIBANK Offer , Difference amount is *****
Attached One of the communications between Richa and me.
And Conversation with Emirates team and the invoice copies from Emirates that it shows SAVER pack was booked
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Refund / Credit for purchase
"Voxya helped me to resolve the issue with PhonePe and I was able to receive my money back. Thanks team."
I made a flight booking through MakeMyTrip on **rd December **** for travel dates **th May ****, now due to pandemic the passengers couldn't travel and I got a email from Indigo that they have kept my money is a credit shell and it can be used ...
Jan 05, 2021 by Kushal Narayan Patel
I have booked air tickets with Makemytrip from Hyderabad to Trichy for travel date ** Apr **** and return date of ** Apr ****. Their booking ID is NF**************. Later I had to cancel it as I couldnt travel and hence asked to process the re...
Jun 11, 2020 by Avinash Sirsath
I have cancelled the tickets from the respective airlines on **/**/**** and have be told that the refund has been processed and it has been to sent to the travel agent that is Makemytrip. But they are not transferring the money to me and absolu...
Jun 01, 2020 by Karan Singh Rathore
This is regarding our round trip Flight Tickets Colombo-Bangalore-Colombo by MakemyTrip India. Details as below: Booking ID:NN************* Airline : Sri Lankan Airlines Departure: **th March **** Return: **th March **** Members :* SI...
Apr 18, 2020 by Sandhya Manalil
PNR ... WDNU*L NF************** I have booked flight for two passengers for May ** **** for my parents. This is not impacted my lockdown yet. I got message from MakeMyTrip that they cancelled ticket for one of my parents my mother yeste...
Apr 11, 2020 by Showkat Syed