- Facing huge issues with duster Open
I bought a used Renault Duster from Renault Selection showroom in Whitefield Bangalore in September 2018. I was told that the vehicle has gone through 199 points inspection and I was provided with a 1-year warranty for the vehicle (attached).
I have been facing huge issues with this vehicle since last 6 months. In the last 6 months, this car has been sent to the service centre at least 6 times (maybe more) and has been kept there for a total of ~15 days at least. Even now, the vehicle is lying in the service centre (AC was not working) and I am being told that some parts need to be replaced (Radiator Fan Motor, Relay, Resistor etc.) which will cost me ~30K and are not covered under warranty. Below are some issues I have faced so far:
1. AC mode knob was not usable - replaced by service centre last year is not working again now.
2. Wiper motor was making huge noise - left the car in the service centre 3 times for this issue. Finally, the motor was replaced.
3. Vehicle steering not moving on the left side - Power steering left side parts was replaced. I was told it was a major part costing 30-40k.
4. Noise coming when releasing the clutch in stop and go traffic - Never corrected.
5. Radiator fan stopped working (current issue) - they are asking around 30k for this.
6. Many other minor problems like noises from loose parts, from under the hood, driver seat moving etc.
I am highly frustrated with this car and really repenting the decision of going with Renault. Do they really do 199 points inspection before selling a used car? How can so many major parts get broken in such a short time if at all inspections were indeed done? Please let me know how do I escalate this. I am willing to take up this matter to consumer court.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
An apology letter from company official
Get refund or credit for your purchase
Get service/product replaced or fixed for free
I own a Duster rxl 85 , purchased in dec 2015. At the time of purchase I also bought an extended warranty for two years. My car has just driven 20000 kms approx. I have been told by the service centre that the clutch of my car is faulty and...
Jan 04, 2019 by Chetan Sikka
This is to inform you that i have booked renault kwid Rxt O 1.0cc from solan branch on 17 feb 2017. After 1 month i have cancelled my booking. Brach executive said submit your reciept at branch. I have submited reciept and they write down my ba...
Jan 03, 2019 by Girish Chander
i own a renault duster 110 ps awd 2014 model bearing registration no hp 39D5151 which is under extended warranty till 30 april 2019. i got my vehicle serviced at ncr renault, atul kataria chowk on 03 may 2018 for scheduled 40000 km service. eve...
Jun 04, 2018 by ROHIT MANHAS
My Renault Duster RXE Petrol 2015 model 22k Km driven broke down on the 5th of May 2015 near Aksa Beach Madh Island (Maharastra). I was accompanied by my wife and my in-laws (senior citizens). I managed to send them in a Auto Rickshaw, by this ...
May 30, 2018 by Nagaraj A
i was booked my car on 12 jan 2018. After day by day of booking my car i am, going through the mental harassment by Renault india .After now they are exceeding the delivery date day by day .i have paid all ammount on 30th jan 2018 . ...
Feb 09, 2018 by Pragati Rajput