Xioami Mi TV
- Product Quality and Deficiency in Service Open
**th Oct ****: while watching certain programs on my Xioami **-inch TV, suddenly the TV goes blank.
**th Oct ****: a service request is raised (Token# TV********). The technician supervisor calls me and asks me to send a video of the issue. I do the same and confirm.
**th Oct ****: a technician comes home to verify the TV in-person and confirms it’s a panel issue and asks for the bill to get it replaced in-warranty, only if it’s less than * years since purchase. Considering I didn’t have a bill handy; I request Mr. Dinesh to verify the warranty via serial number and he outrightly denies and says without a bill it’ll just cost me. And the cost of a panel is told by Mr. Dinesh as around Rs **,***. And he suggests me to rather just buy a new TV.
**th Oct ****: I find the bill and send it to Mr. Dinesh and wait for his confirmation.
- I am also told by Mr. Dinesh that spares are not available and are short of stock since long from Xiaomi.
- I am highly surprised to see a **-inch TV which is hardly used and in less than *.* years its panel goes off. Is this the quality maintained by Xioami to ensure costs are kept low. TV panels are supposed to run for years without any issues, and we have seen it for brands like Samsung, etc.
*th Nov ****: Xiaomi technician calls me and says I am getting a replacement TV.
*th Nov ****: Replacement TV is bought and Installed. I take a video when it was started. TV was switched ON manually and it had no remote. My existing TV remote is connected and used. Technician takes away my OLD TV along with its stand in the replacement TV's box.
- I am told to sign on a form that states TV Swapped. I sign and he leaves.
- After a while, when I switch on the TV by pressing the power button on the existing remote; it doesn't work. I have to switch on the TV manually. While when you press the same power button on the remote to switch the TV off it works. Again, considering the existing TV remote was retained; this issue persists.
- In a few hours, I connect my MiTV box to the TV via HDMI port - the port doesn't trigger any display. While without any HDMI connected the TV works fine. But the moment you connect any device to HDMI port, none of the HDMI ports work. I checked all HDMI ports and tried to connect various devices - all in vain.
Neither the technician checked the TV by connecting any HDMI port and see if it works; neither he checked if the remote was working as expected. And we just blindly believed in him.
*th Nov ****: Xiaomi customer care acknowledges the issue and since then multiple emails are sent and there is no response and the service center is least bothered to resolve the issue. Its been **+ days now, and no one is bothered to resolve the issue. And we are wasting OTT and gaming subscribtion fees.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Apology letter from company
Refund / Credit for purchase
Damages for loss and agony
"Voxya helped me to resolve the issue with PhonePe and I was able to receive my money back. Thanks team."
I have purchased mi Tv *A PRO from flipkart.display is not working ,panel is need to be replaced.but Call center and service center is not ready to do.Panel is already in warrenty.serial no of Tv is-*****/************...
Sep 23, 2020 by Anand kumar
I have buyed a product in last year,from that day onwards frequent product issues are occured.right now product is under warranty.warranty will be completed on **-**-****.still issues are occuring from the buyed date * issues are occured * time...
Aug 15, 2020 by Ajay Reddy Basangari
I bought a ** inch *X Pro Mi TV. After the box was opened I found that the User Manual was missing in it. I showed it to the installation person but he told me to contact customer care. I contacted customer care via email and I got the reply th...
Jul 17, 2019 by hemkant bajpai