Agarwal Packers and Movers
- Loss and damage of household articles during transit Open
I booked my household luggage through Agarwal Worldwide Packers And Movers on 26-03-2019 from Kaushambi (Ghaziabad) to Mulund (Mumbai). The delivery was given on 05-04-2019 at my residence in Mulund, Mumbai. When the company representative opened the packing, items as per details below were found damaged and one-bed side table was found missing.
List of damaged articles is as below:
1. Dining table glass broken in pieces completely.
2. Dining table wooden moulding and base broke.
3. Scratch and rubbing marks all around the dining table wooden base.
4. Scratch and rubbing marks all around on the 6 dining chairs.
5. Scratch and rubbing marks all around on the wooden bed, bed box ply cracked, double bed corners moulding broken.
As per the estimate from an agency whom I am engaging for repair work is Rs. 33,394. It is requested that I am compensated by the transporter agency for the loss I have suffered. I have emailed the details of loss to the agency but mail id appears to be fake as mail could not be delivered. I have WhatsApp the photos of the damaged article to the agency representatives Mr Sandeep Verma Mobile No. 8010026001 and Mr Om Prakash Mobile No. 9310059888 for taking necessary action.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Get damages for financial loss and mental agony
Consignment No 29, Grey Honda Dio, that was sent from Bangalore to Ernakulam on 12th August. It has been over 1 months and there is no update on where the scooter is and when it will be delivered. I am very disappointed with the service. The re...
Sep 14, 2018 by Thejas
my family and i moved from hyderabad to bangalore on 30th may 2018. we wanted to select agarwal packers and movers as our preferred carrier (http://www.agarwalpackers.com), however due to a misspelling on google we got the reference of agarwal ...
Jun 12, 2018 by Abhishek