- Claim Rejected Fraud Company Open
* I purchased the insurance via https://www.dymaje.com/ on ** December, ****, Order ID *****
* My phone was theft on **/**/**** and an FIR no ****/**** is registered at Kumbalagudu Police Station, Ramanagara District, Karnataka the same day.
* I intimated Dymaje care via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on **/**/**** at *:** PM
* * On ** January **** at *:**, I got an email from email@example.com asking for FIR with sign and stamp of station and Non-Traceable Certificate of mobile from Police Station
* I sent them the FIR copy.
* On ** January **** at **:**, DymajeCare I got an email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating claim is rejected as Non-Traceable Certificate is not submitted in * days.
* I tried to call on all the numbers mentioned on their website and it was not in service.
* I mailed them multiple times stating that Non-Traceable Certificate will not be given immediately and it requires minimum ** days and maximum can go up to depending on the investigation.
* Till today they have not replied to my emails. This is intentional fraud by the company.
* My Lawyer sent a legal notice to their address via Speed Post tracking ID RK*********IN and it is returned stating address not found. The address is DymajeCare,
Office at: Life Republic Kolte
Patil Commercial Complex,
*nd Floor, Pune – ******
* Hence, I forwarded the legal notice via email.
* Later, due to Corona, the case was not filed in consumer forum.
* I am expecting them to settle my claim amount or write an email to me stating the claim will be settled once a non-traceable report is submitted.
@Voxya - Please look into this and help me. Make Dymaje care to understand the process. The company will spoil its reputation if this case goes viral in media.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Apology letter from company
Refund / Credit for purchase
Damages for loss and agony
"I am very happy that I contacted voxya.com for my problem. They helped me in getting my refund from Amazon in a very short period of time."
Dymaje - Damages not covered Closed
We have taken a plan for one plus * pro vide invoice no DC******-** dated **-**-** with order no as *****, dated **/**/** in the name of Shikha Jain. Mobile plan taken was plan * which covers ***% refund on theft & any damage(physical, accident...
Mar 19, 2020 by Lalit Sharma
I took mobile insurance from the company Dymaje (https://www.dymaje.com/) and I paid an amount of INR ****. One incident happened on **/**/**** and my phone screen was broken and claim for insurance and they are not ready to process claim amoun...
Jul 10, 2020 by Neeraj Bansal
When I tried to claim the insurance they say I have to register in ** hrs and neither you are giving me an option for *nd claim as said in the policy. I was inquiring about policies but the contact number was not working due to technical issue...
Aug 24, 2019 by Palash Raut