Urbanurja Www Urbanurja Com
- Refund not received for order at UrbanUrja Closed
I placed an online order for Solar Panels from a merchant called UrbanUrja (www.urbanurja.com) on April-**-**** and made a payment of Rs.***** through the payment aggregator PayU.in. UrbanUrja has registered with merchant name as "GAURAV SHARMA" on PayU.in.
UrbanUrja never shipped my order and never responded to any of my emails. When I contacted their toll-free helpline after a week, I was given flimsy excuses.
After two weeks, I threatened that I will file a case against them unless they cancel my order and refund the amount I had paid. So they cancelled my order on April-**-****, but I have still not received my refund.
Payment aggregator (PayU.in) and my bank have declared that there is no fault from their side and have directed me to contact the merchant. But the merchant is not providing any response and I have still not got my refund.
It has been one month since the order was placed and I neither received the goods nor my refund.
* Because my money was stuck with the merchant, I could not go ahead and order my Solar Panels from a different merchant.
* My electrical team terminated my contract due to the delay and left the work incomplete because the Solar Panels never arrived.
* Now I am forced to assign the work to a different electrical team, who are reluctant to continue from where the work was left off.
* I am unable to move into the premise because the electrical wiring and installation work is incomplete, but I'm still forced to pay its monthly rent.
* Several hours of productive time has also been lost every day, in following up this issue between the merchant, payment aggregator and the bank so far.
* I will also be incurring additional losses in the form of legal fees.
I want to ensure that the merchant pays me sufficiently to compensate for all these losses.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Refund / Credit for purchase
Damages for loss and agony
Max Serve Solutions Pvt Ltd
"Thankful to Voxya. As soon as the company received the legal notice, they contacted me and refunded my money taking back their items."