- Non Delivery Open
- We have just moved to Bangalore. On **th October ****, I ordered * beds for my children's room as their Diwali gift from Pepperfry.com and paid *,*** INR (Attached Invoice).
- On *th Nov, pepperfry.com delivered side tables instead of beds so I sent it back and called the customer service centre. - The customer service centre employee told me that it is impossible we got beds at this price because online the beds are for INR *,***/piece. I told him that I bought it during the Diwali sale so whatever is the price of beds on *th November makes no difference. - I have an invoice signed by their merchant and order confirmation with product description from pepperfry.com with price and photo of the product so I must get the beds. He promised to call me back in ** hours to update me on delivery time. - Instead of getting a call for delivery of beds, I got an email from Sumit Majumdar from Resolutions Team of Pepperfry.com (copied below after my name) on the same day saying that they are processing refund as there are quality issues with the supplier. - I replied by telling Sumit that I DO NOT want a refund and want the beds.
- We know Sumit is lying because a) If there are quality issues with the supplier, then why are they still selling the same bed at a higher price? Link below to buy the same bed today. https://www.pepperfry.com/aqua-splash-kids-bed-in-white-blue-finish-by-mintwud-*******.html?type=&pos=*:*&total_result=* b) Sumit says quality issue is reason for cancellation but refund email we received from pepperfry.com states "incorrect product". (Copy of this email below) - How can it be an incorrect product? - - - The invoice/order confirmation has the photo, SKU ID and name of the product. It is obvious they are lying giving * different reasons.
- I have tried calling pepperfry many times but their helpline in Mumbai does not connect. I have sent Sumit Majumdar * emails asking for a reply or a call. He has not replied to any of my emails. - Based on the bed dimensions, I custom ordered * mattresses from the local market on **th October. The mattresses cost us INR *,*** (invoice attached) and is lying in our house. We cannot return this.
- My children are sleeping on the floor on mattresses now for so many days. We had family visiting us and we could not even offer them a bed to sleep in because of pepperfry's lies. I have spent additional *,*** for mattresses to fit the bed size. I even purchased side table and stickers for children's room based on blue and white colour of the bed. This has caused too much investment, time and distress for me and my family especially during Diwali time. Pepperfry MUST honour their commitment and deliver these beds to me. Please help. Thank you Rachael Verma
- Email from Sumit Majumdar Below: From: <email@example.com> Date: Wed, * Nov ****, *:** pm Subject: Ref : IR-******-**** for Pepperfry Purchase : *********-FN*******-P-WH**** Dear Rachael, This communication is with reference to the Customer Service Interaction Number IR-******-**** or the following purchase on Pepperfry: Order Id: ********* Order Sku id: *********-FN*******-P-WH**** Order SKU Product: Aqua Splash Bed in White & Blue Finish by Mintwud We regret to inform you that we have had to Cancel the above mentioned Purchase Transaction. Pepperfry is a Marketplace of Furniture and Home Products and we work with thousands of merchants and artisans across India to get you the largest variety of distinctive, high quality products at the best possible prices. While our team does its best to ensure that the products meet strict quality and shipping standards, in a few cases we are compelled to cancel the purchase transaction when these standards are not met. I am initiating a refund of your item purchase and the same will be credited to your (ORIGINAL PAYMENT INSTRUMENT) You will receive an email confirmation of the refund and other relevant details shortly. For further queries, you can call us on +**-**-******** (from ** AM to * PM, on all * days), write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check the FAQs. Please share your feedback on this service experience. Regards Sumit Majumdar Resolutions Team, Pepperfry
- - Refund email from Pepperfry saying "Incorrect product" as reason for refund: ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Pepperfry <email@example.com> Date: Thu, * Nov ****, **:** pm Subject: Order Cancelled and Refund This communication is with reference to your following purchase on Pepperfry: ITEM NAME: Aqua Splash Bed in White & Blue Finish by Mintwud ORDER ID: ********* SKU: FN*******-P-WH**** We regret to inform you that the above-mentioned order was canceled due to Incorrect Product. Team Pepperfry
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Get service/product replaced or fixed for free
Get damages for financial loss and mental agony
Max Serve Solutions Pvt Ltd
"Thankful to Voxya. As soon as the company received the legal notice, they contacted me and refunded my money taking back their items."
OrderId: ********* I placed order of a bed on **th Oct. I received the product on **th Oct in damaged state.That's when i raised a request for return. On *th of November , carpenter from Pepperfry confirmed that item is beyond repair. I got a...
Nov 05, 2019 by Vishal Thakur
I ordered the below item of size XXXL of quantity *. Whatever we received is not even of size XL. Only Kids can sit on it. We initiated return for the product but it was rejected saying product delivered is correct as tag in the product is XXXL...
Aug 30, 2019 by Jeyashree R
I ordered a hob from pepperfry. The assured delivery date was the **th of June. But still not delivered as of *st July. I'm on the phone daily with Gati and Pepperfry since **th June. The product value is **k. I have also lost **k in construct...
Jul 01, 2019 by Akhila kumarswamy
Provided wrong information on the product description, when requested for an exchange they are not ready to take the request. The actual dimension of a King size mattress is ***** minimum. Pepperfry has mentioned ***** as King size which is act...
Apr 17, 2019 by Divya P
We have recently moved to our new house. We order a few items from Pepperfry. Unfortunately, I have got low-quality product from Pepperfry due to which we are getting skin allergy and bad smell. We are unable to stay at the house....
Apr 05, 2019 by Harish V A