- Non Delivery Open
- We have just moved to Bangalore. On **th October ****, I ordered * beds for my children's room as their Diwali gift from Pepperfry.com and paid *,*** INR (Attached Invoice).
- On *th Nov, pepperfry.com delivered side tables instead of beds so I sent it back and called the customer service centre. - The customer service centre employee told me that it is impossible we got beds at this price because online the beds are for INR *,***/piece. I told him that I bought it during the Diwali sale so whatever is the price of beds on *th November makes no difference. - I have an invoice signed by their merchant and order confirmation with product description from pepperfry.com with price and photo of the product so I must get the beds. He promised to call me back in ** hours to update me on delivery time. - Instead of getting a call for delivery of beds, I got an email from Sumit Majumdar from Resolutions Team of Pepperfry.com (copied below after my name) on the same day saying that they are processing refund as there are quality issues with the supplier. - I replied by telling Sumit that I DO NOT want a refund and want the beds.
- We know Sumit is lying because a) If there are quality issues with the supplier, then why are they still selling the same bed at a higher price? Link below to buy the same bed today. https://www.pepperfry.com/aqua-splash-kids-bed-in-white-blue-finish-by-mintwud-*******.html?type=&pos=*:*&total_result=* b) Sumit says quality issue is reason for cancellation but refund email we received from pepperfry.com states "incorrect product". (Copy of this email below) - How can it be an incorrect product? - - - The invoice/order confirmation has the photo, SKU ID and name of the product. It is obvious they are lying giving * different reasons.
- I have tried calling pepperfry many times but their helpline in Mumbai does not connect. I have sent Sumit Majumdar * emails asking for a reply or a call. He has not replied to any of my emails. - Based on the bed dimensions, I custom ordered * mattresses from the local market on **th October. The mattresses cost us INR *,*** (invoice attached) and is lying in our house. We cannot return this.
- My children are sleeping on the floor on mattresses now for so many days. We had family visiting us and we could not even offer them a bed to sleep in because of pepperfry's lies. I have spent additional *,*** for mattresses to fit the bed size. I even purchased side table and stickers for children's room based on blue and white colour of the bed. This has caused too much investment, time and distress for me and my family especially during Diwali time. Pepperfry MUST honour their commitment and deliver these beds to me. Please help. Thank you Rachael Verma
- Email from Sumit Majumdar Below: From: <email@example.com> Date: Wed, * Nov ****, *:** pm Subject: Ref : IR-******-**** for Pepperfry Purchase : *********-FN*******-P-WH**** Dear Rachael, This communication is with reference to the Customer Service Interaction Number IR-******-**** or the following purchase on Pepperfry: Order Id: ********* Order Sku id: *********-FN*******-P-WH**** Order SKU Product: Aqua Splash Bed in White & Blue Finish by Mintwud We regret to inform you that we have had to Cancel the above mentioned Purchase Transaction. Pepperfry is a Marketplace of Furniture and Home Products and we work with thousands of merchants and artisans across India to get you the largest variety of distinctive, high quality products at the best possible prices. While our team does its best to ensure that the products meet strict quality and shipping standards, in a few cases we are compelled to cancel the purchase transaction when these standards are not met. I am initiating a refund of your item purchase and the same will be credited to your (ORIGINAL PAYMENT INSTRUMENT) You will receive an email confirmation of the refund and other relevant details shortly. For further queries, you can call us on +**-**-******** (from ** AM to * PM, on all * days), write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check the FAQs. Please share your feedback on this service experience. Regards Sumit Majumdar Resolutions Team, Pepperfry
- - Refund email from Pepperfry saying "Incorrect product" as reason for refund: ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Pepperfry <email@example.com> Date: Thu, * Nov ****, **:** pm Subject: Order Cancelled and Refund This communication is with reference to your following purchase on Pepperfry: ITEM NAME: Aqua Splash Bed in White & Blue Finish by Mintwud ORDER ID: ********* SKU: FN*******-P-WH**** We regret to inform you that the above-mentioned order was canceled due to Incorrect Product. Team Pepperfry
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Replace / Fix problem
Damages for loss and agony
"Thank you soo much Voxya. After your Social Campaign and your email, AirIndia Express made correction in the Passenger name today."
Im quite disappointed with this shoe rack from Pepperfry. I’m attaching the pics of the same. Quality is not as expected and definitely not what I saw on the Internet. Very poor quality and customer service. The whole shoe rack looks ver...
Feb 02, 2022 by Natasha
I have ordered Zuri bed from pepperfry which of Brand home centre. After ** days of waiting, i finally receive the product but while looking at the product boxes invoices attached. They are showing names address of different customer. I contact...
Dec 14, 2021 by Sudhanshu
I ordered an executive chair worth INR ***** from Pepperfry.com (order #*********). They delivered one with a broken leg. As soon as my aged parent sat on it, she fell and hurt her hip. I requested Pepperfry for a replacement. However, they hav...
Oct 21, 2021 by Satyaki Dutta
I have ordered "Bradley King Sized bed with Hydraulic Storage in dark walnut colour by Evok" on pepperfry.com on ** July **** for Rs **,***. ***% payment was made upfront. The website tracking shows order has been delivered on ** Aug **** at **...
Aug 24, 2021 by Rahul Dasgupta
I purchased a bunk bed from Pepperfy.com that came with one year manufacturers guarantee. The bed has completely collapsed...in just nine months.It could not take up the weight of a * yr old child. Horrible experience....... I have been w...
Jul 15, 2021 by D marwah