- Non Delivery Open
- We have just moved to Bangalore. On **th October ****, I ordered * beds for my children's room as their Diwali gift from Pepperfry.com and paid *,*** INR (Attached Invoice).
- On *th Nov, pepperfry.com delivered side tables instead of beds so I sent it back and called the customer service centre. - The customer service centre employee told me that it is impossible we got beds at this price because online the beds are for INR *,***/piece. I told him that I bought it during the Diwali sale so whatever is the price of beds on *th November makes no difference. - I have an invoice signed by their merchant and order confirmation with product description from pepperfry.com with price and photo of the product so I must get the beds. He promised to call me back in ** hours to update me on delivery time. - Instead of getting a call for delivery of beds, I got an email from Sumit Majumdar from Resolutions Team of Pepperfry.com (copied below after my name) on the same day saying that they are processing refund as there are quality issues with the supplier. - I replied by telling Sumit that I DO NOT want a refund and want the beds.
- We know Sumit is lying because a) If there are quality issues with the supplier, then why are they still selling the same bed at a higher price? Link below to buy the same bed today. https://www.pepperfry.com/aqua-splash-kids-bed-in-white-blue-finish-by-mintwud-*******.html?type=&pos=*:*&total_result=* b) Sumit says quality issue is reason for cancellation but refund email we received from pepperfry.com states "incorrect product". (Copy of this email below) - How can it be an incorrect product? - - - The invoice/order confirmation has the photo, SKU ID and name of the product. It is obvious they are lying giving * different reasons.
- I have tried calling pepperfry many times but their helpline in Mumbai does not connect. I have sent Sumit Majumdar * emails asking for a reply or a call. He has not replied to any of my emails. - Based on the bed dimensions, I custom ordered * mattresses from the local market on **th October. The mattresses cost us INR *,*** (invoice attached) and is lying in our house. We cannot return this.
- My children are sleeping on the floor on mattresses now for so many days. We had family visiting us and we could not even offer them a bed to sleep in because of pepperfry's lies. I have spent additional *,*** for mattresses to fit the bed size. I even purchased side table and stickers for children's room based on blue and white colour of the bed. This has caused too much investment, time and distress for me and my family especially during Diwali time. Pepperfry MUST honour their commitment and deliver these beds to me. Please help. Thank you Rachael Verma
- Email from Sumit Majumdar Below: From: <email@example.com> Date: Wed, * Nov ****, *:** pm Subject: Ref : IR-******-**** for Pepperfry Purchase : *********-FN*******-P-WH**** Dear Rachael, This communication is with reference to the Customer Service Interaction Number IR-******-**** or the following purchase on Pepperfry: Order Id: ********* Order Sku id: *********-FN*******-P-WH**** Order SKU Product: Aqua Splash Bed in White & Blue Finish by Mintwud We regret to inform you that we have had to Cancel the above mentioned Purchase Transaction. Pepperfry is a Marketplace of Furniture and Home Products and we work with thousands of merchants and artisans across India to get you the largest variety of distinctive, high quality products at the best possible prices. While our team does its best to ensure that the products meet strict quality and shipping standards, in a few cases we are compelled to cancel the purchase transaction when these standards are not met. I am initiating a refund of your item purchase and the same will be credited to your (ORIGINAL PAYMENT INSTRUMENT) You will receive an email confirmation of the refund and other relevant details shortly. For further queries, you can call us on +**-**-******** (from ** AM to * PM, on all * days), write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check the FAQs. Please share your feedback on this service experience. Regards Sumit Majumdar Resolutions Team, Pepperfry
- - Refund email from Pepperfry saying "Incorrect product" as reason for refund: ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Pepperfry <email@example.com> Date: Thu, * Nov ****, **:** pm Subject: Order Cancelled and Refund This communication is with reference to your following purchase on Pepperfry: ITEM NAME: Aqua Splash Bed in White & Blue Finish by Mintwud ORDER ID: ********* SKU: FN*******-P-WH**** We regret to inform you that the above-mentioned order was canceled due to Incorrect Product. Team Pepperfry
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Replace / Fix problem
Damages for loss and agony
"The company received the Legal notice and called me up to settle. They agreed to refund the amount. I thank Voxya for helping me resolve this issue."
Order number: *********. Order place for a dining set and tea table however due to panademic we all got stuck.In the first place if Pepper fry can deliver then they should not have taken the order.No post taking the order they are not respondin...
Jun 01, 2020 by Avantika Agarwal
I placed an order on pepperfry and now due to COVID ** related issues ,I want to cancel that order but pepperfry is not letting me cancel even though the order has not beem shipped yet....
May 12, 2020 by Shubhi Aggarwal
I ordered a blue carpet from pepperfry. the blue they showed in pictures is very different from what was delivered. They are no acknowledging this and refused to accept returns. ...
Feb 24, 2020 by Anusha Singh
I ordered two chairs from Pepperfry. One of the chair was delivered in a damaged condition. I requested for the replacement. They denied to provide replacement but only return of the product. So, I requested to take both the chairs as retur...
Feb 23, 2020 by D Oza
We wanted wooden TV unit, so we visited PepperFry showroom at Kandivali West. We have seen finish / colour of Siramika Honey Oak Bar Unit and we found it matching with rest of my wooden furniture. We ordered Siramika Honey Oak TV Unit on **-Jan...
Feb 13, 2020 by Trividh Patel