- Fraud by Thomas Cook Open
• A family vacation after long for 8 of us – 2 of which were kids and 2 senior citizens. Sister and her family came from the USA for this trip and so we planned about 4 months in advance to ensure all the bookings were well in place since there were multiple people traveling to and fro from multiple destinations. Below are the issues we faced for this trip:
1. Even after we Sent 2 emails that we do NOT want White Rann Resort,Thomas Cook Tried to sell White Rann Resort right from the beginning for some strange reason
2. Post few weeks after taking payment & confirming booking Thomas Cook team send an email asking us to change dates saying no availability on our paid up dates
3. 2 days prior sent an attachment with tour vouchers – 1 says Phase One booking and the other says White Rann and one voucher is backdated to September 26th but sent only in December
4. On calling several people of Thomas Cook – on the booking issue from the station tent – after a few hours they call back saying they had an internal issue, process break down and miscommunication and cannot do anything now – so we are stranded with 2 kids and 2 senior citizens and left with no choice!
5. On reaching Bhuj station – No Travel arrangement – so we pay for cab out of our pocket
6. On reaching White Rann Resort – reception tells me that one childs payment is not done and will have to pay about 17,500 Rs extra for the same
7. After returning we again write a formal complain - Ms xyz who claims to be representing the MD Office- says “There is no change in services” between the two places? Cannot do anything now after your trip.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
An apology letter from company official
Get refund or credit for your purchase
Get damages for financial loss and mental agony
Hi, I had opted for Thomas cook Simply Thailand - 4 Star package for my trip to Thailand . I was promised 4 star stay and given normal stay , which is much cheaper than what I paid for . I had paid extra 15000 for two people , while the ro...
Jan 05, 2019 by Jishnu Rajeev