Vcare Skin Clinic
- Skin care Treatment and side effects Open
• That undersigned is a consumer as I had Suntan on my face hence, visited Praba's VCare Health Clinic (P) Ltd., *-* MNJ Complex SKS Hospital Road Opp. Ponnusamy Gounder Thirumana Mandapam, Kalliapillai Thoopu, Fairlands, Salem, Tamil Nadu ****** on **th Sep ****.
• As per Praba's VCare Health Clinic (P) Ltd., Dr. Vivitha’s advice, they did all the required skin tests and diagnosed it as a pigmentation issue. Hence, prescribed to take “MBT” treatment for at least * sitting so that it will get cured also I had a few acnes on my face (on the temple–side of the head behind the eye between the forehead and eye – both the side) so, they informed me to clear the acne first before the MBT starts.
• As per Praba's VCare Health Clinic (P) Ltd., Dr. Vivitha’s said, the probability of acne might be a dandruff problem so prescribed a dandruff kit as well. On the same day paid for the below products and treatments. (Bill copies will be enclosed as an affidavit)
a. MBT (Melanin Break Therapy) * Sitting - Rs. **,***
b. Skin Whitening Kit (Glutathione Kit) - Rs. *,***
c. Acne and Dandruff (Shampoo, Facewash, Soap,
Pimple care Gel, Treatment Vitalizer, sunscreen) - Rs. *,***
d. Gluta White Body Wash - Rs. *,***
e. Vitamin E Caps - Rs. *,***
f. SCT – Clear Skin Therapy Kit - Rs. **,***
g. Skin Test - Rs. ***
h. Consultant fee - Rs. ***
Total - Rs. **,***
• After purchasing all the above-mentioned products, Dr.Vivitha explained in detail of usage method of those products and recommended clearing the acne by using those products, Post then starts the MBT treatment. After giving all the downloads from the doctor I left the Clinic.
• Then I got a call from Therapist Latha, she told me that my *st sitting MBT is scheduled for today, so I must come and take the treatment. I informed her that my doctor advised me to take the treatment post when acne is controlled. But she refused and told me it is scheduled and cannot be postponed, as they kept things ready for the treatment. So, unfortunately, my *st sitting of MBT happened on the same day because of internal miscommunication (The doctor versus the internal team of the VCare group including the therapist).
• Post MBT treatment on the same day evening, I consulted Dr. Vivitha regarding this issue and she checked with respective people and accepted that it was a communication error. Then she advised me that acne will increase because steamer has been used on the face. So, start using the products which they recommended for acne. (Pimple care Gel, Acne Face Wash, and Clear Skin Kit) post reduction of acne we can continue the *nd sitting.
• Over the period I started using those products but seems no improvement in the acne path and got multiple calls from the VCare Group for the *nd sitting. Then communicated via WhatsApp (**********) whether is it advised by the doctor or not and then visited the branch (Salem) for more details on *th Nov ****. But expected Dr. Vivitha was not there hence, connected with a new doctor who is Dr. Merlin. And she suggested that I must take an additional kit for effective MBT results, a skin whitening (Stem cell Therapy) kit that costs around Rs. *,*** and I purchased the same. Based on Merlin’s advice I took my *nd sitting on *th Nov **** with few acnes. (Photos are captured before the MBT treatment and each time visit the branch).
• During the month of November, after *nd sitting there is no improvement in Pigmentation and Acne as well as in dandruff. And got a call from the VCare group and completed my *rd sitting of MBT on the **th of Dec ****.
• Post *rd sitting of MBT, got many tiny bumps on my face and visited the branch (Salem) on **th Jan ****, and enquired about the issue regarding tiny bumps whether it’s an allergic reaction or what is the cause for it. Dr.Merlin advised it is because of the Dandruff issue that are getting tiny bumps so suggested that I need to use Neem face wash for improvements. And they never said that it might be the reason for clogging pores. Because they gave multiple products to use at the same time so there is a high chance of clogging pores which resulted in cystic acne and papules on my face. Then I bought a face wash and tried using entire month, but no improvements were found. Before and after the treatment, proof of my face is available in VCare Group System as they take the picture every visit. Also, I shared multiple photos of mine with them for reference.
• Then, in February, even my face got worse, and I got tiny bumps full of foreheads and cheeks. So, stopped using the VCare products on *th Feb ****. Before coming to VCare I had less acne but post their treatment and usage of their products got so many tiny bumps and it started aggravating as well. On March, **th I visited the branch and asked for an explanation, and no proper response was provided by Manager Sudha (Salem Skin Manager), and multiple follow-ups and visits to the branch still no response from her got only excuses.
• Then Sudha routed to another Manager who is Sundar (Salem Branch Manager) he told, will try to resolve the issue by April *st week on or before April *th. I had multiple follow-ups, phone calls, and branch visits, but all my efforts were ruined. And recently April **th, ****, they fixed a Skype appointment with the doctor from Chennai along with manager Sudha for an opinion but still they are standing with the same point of dandruff caused the problem for papules on my face also, they did test on my scalp but results negative because no active dandruff found. Post that also, they are not ready to refund or do further proceedings to solve the issue instead asking for time for further discussion only
• It is further submitted that the above-said act on your part has caused me great loss and damage besides mental tension, inconvenience, and loss of money.
That in light of the above said facts and circumstances and for the trauma suffered by me due to the above-said treatment method and product issue provided by you addressee, I am entitled to a compensation of Rs. **,**,***/- (Rs. Ten lakhs only) including the cost of treatments and products purchased.
Note: Even though i sent legal notice on **th of April **** by my own on still no proper response from their end.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Refund / Credit for purchase
Damages for loss and agony
"Great work, I liked the efficiency of the process and the fact that my complaint got resolved in less than a month, while I had been trying for the last 6 months."