Star Health Allied Insurance Company
- Rejection of Insurance Claim by Star health allied insurance company Open
My name is Vijay Bhaskar.I am writing this email to complaint against Insurance company by name (Star Health and Allied Insurance Company)
Grievance Complaint number# SR**********
To give the details of the complaint detailed below.
• I have taken Health insurance with Star Health in **th Nov ****.Saying that she had severe High BP.
• My wife has been diagnosed with the high creatine in **** Feb and she had Kidney transplant in ****.
• After * years from date of Inception of policy, my wife had Kidney Transplant Rejection which costed around ** Lakhs in month of May to June in NIMS.
• From My company I availed the * Lakhs with the insurance company.
• Rest of * lakhs I have applied with Star Health. Here actual story begins from last * years I had never had any issue, where I would have gone with Start health insurance. But when needed I have applied for the insurance claim then to my surprise it has been rejected asking for the Previous health related documents in ****.
• To address I had few reports of my wife who’s having severe BP when she had taken to the local hospital in ****.Over that time she had few tests which where it showed there was no issue with the health.
As part of Rejection of my health insurance I have submitted all the proofs attached saying that she is perfectly fine when we taken the insurance. Expect High BP.(Disclosed at time of taking Policy)
But Insurance company looks for all possible ways to Reject the policy. So I am writing to Pehredar to assist and guide how I can fight with this Insurance company.
Attaching all the Communications I had with them for reference.
I hope this case need to be considered as I am attaching all the documents which are true to my knowledge. If required I can share all the documents which are required for your internal audit.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Damages for loss and agony
"I had issues with a refund from Yatra. Then I registered my complaint at Voxya and within few weeks I got my refund without contacting Yatra again."