- Refund not received Closed
- I had placed an order for medicines from Mednear.com online worth Rs. ****.** on *th July ****.
- I followed up on **th July about it as the status of the order was still not confirmed. For this they said there is delay due to shortage of medicine.
- On **th July i asked them to cancel the order and issue a refund as it was taking a long time. They cancelled the order on **th and said amount will be refunded in *-* working days.
- I have not yet received any refund. I have raised multiple tickets on their website, but they are closed after saying that i will get the refund in *-* days. But it is almost a month now.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Refund / Credit for purchase
"I am fully satisfied with Voxya as it resolved my issue within 1 day. There is also an option to consult a lawyer at a very nominal price. Thanks Voxya."
I have ordered the medicines in Mednear.com and the shipment is delayed. So, I've cancelled the order on **th january **** *:**AM but till today they have not initiated the refund. As per their terms and conditions they usually refund the a...
Feb 02, 2021 by Saiprasad
I ordered few medicines on **.**.** worth ****/- . the order was not confirmed till **.**.**. I called customer care on **.**.** and they told that the medicines that i have ordered are not available with them and they are cancelling my order. ...
Jul 04, 2020 by Puja
I placed an order on *th June but till *th June they didn't confirmed my order, So I cancelled my order as they are not confirming. It is prepaid order. I opened the ticket to refund my money but they are not responding....
Jun 15, 2020 by Ankur Nehra
They didn't have the item though they showed it online. I was told I would be refunded in *-** days but no ones lifting the phone after the feedback on refund. Its been over ** days now. I saw lots of COMPLAINTS against MEDNEAR. If there are so...
May 24, 2020 by Joseph (joe) Sam
I placed an order on mednear and made payment too. Money got deducted from my account. But they didn't confirm me the order ...
Jan 17, 2021 by Usha Doshetty