Skill Nation by Jatan Shah
- Refund for online course Open
• I attended Skill Nation workshop by Mr. Jatan Shah on **st September ****. After the actual workshop, he marketed a full-fledged course of his- called the Masterclass that cost Rs.***** + GST. There was also an option to pay it in * instalments of Rs.****+GST.
• He hurriedly coaxed us to immediately enroll for the masterclass within an hour, to avail additional bonuses. He never once mentioned about NO-Refund Policy of his company. So I paid my *st EMI in a curiosity to check out the course and drop off if it is not upto expectations.
• Now I am unable to arrange funds for the *nd EMI and would like to drop out of the course as most of the content in the Masterclass is available online for free and I feel are substandard.
• I raised this plea to his team email id where they communicated about their No-refund Policy for the *st time and giving me the option to shift dates of the course.
• But I do not want this course. I was given the option to either pay the *nd instalment or lose the *st instalment that I have already paid. Please help get a refund as I have only paid the partial amount and not started the course.
• Skill Nation team has also deactivated my account and credentials. This feels like a super fraudulent approach by not returning the *st EMI and forcing people to pay the *nd and go through the course.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Refund / Credit for purchase
"I was waiting for my money for long. But Voxya sent Legal Notice to Wisdom Jobs through an Advocate and I got money within 3 weeks. Thanks for the support."