Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum Pathanamthitta CDRF Lane, Nannuvakkadu Pathanamthitta Kerala 689645 Complaint Case No. CC/16/145 1. R Satheesh Kumar Souparnika, Nr Bishop's House, Adoor , Pathanamthitta 691523 Pathanamthitta ...........Complainant(s) Versus 1. L I C Of India Represented by The Branch Manager, LIC of India, Adoor Branch, Pathanamthitta Pathanamthitta 2. L I C Of India Represented by Senior Divisional Manager, \Divisional Office, LIC of India, Kottayam, Kerala Kottayam 3. L I C Of India Zonal Office, Chennai ............Opp.Party(s) BEFORE: HON'BLE MR. Satheesh Chandran Nair P PRESIDENT HON'BLE MRS. SHEELA JACOB MEMBER For the Complainant: For the Opp. Party: Dated : 11 Jan 2018 Final Order / Judgement Sri. P. Satheesh Chandran Nair (President): Complainant and opposite party represented and filing compromise petition. Case disposed in terms of compromise. Declared in the Open Forum on this the 11th day of January, 2018. (Sd/-) P. Satheesh Chandran Nair, (President) Smt. Sheela Jacob (Member) : (Sd/-) Appendix ? Nil. (By Order) (By Order) Copy to: - (1) R. Satheesh Kumar, Souparnika,Nr. Bishop?s House, Adoor P.O, Pathanamthitta, Kerala ? 691523.(2) The Branch Manager,L.I.C of India, Branch Adoor, Pathanamthitta. (3) The Senior Divisional Manager,Divisional Office, LIC of India, Kottayam. (4) L.I.C of India, Zonal Office, Chennai. (5) The Stock File. [HON'BLE MR. Satheesh Chandran Nair P] PRESIDENT [HON'BLE MRS. SHEELA JACOB] MEMBER