As per the analysis of the consumer complaint portal, there are many consumers who filed Samsung complaints and looking for a solution for their complaints against Samsung India.
Most Common Issues Reported against Samsung
The most common Samsung complaints online are as follows:
- Faulty washing machine by Samsung,
- Compressor replacement complaint pending,
- Faulty AC delivered by Samsung,
- The ticket closed twice without resolving the issue,
- Misleading brand labels and unfair selling practices,
- Fridge cooling issue and not working properly,
- Defected stabilizer installed by Samsung,
- Wrong product delivered by Samsung India, etc.
- Bad product delivered and not satisfied with the product given by Samsung, etc.
How to resolve Samsung complaints?
Using the following easy steps a consumer can resolve consumer complaints against Samsung easily.
Resolve Samsung Complaint Via Customer care
Customer care and support teams are always ready to help consumers. If you are facing any issues or disputes with the services given by them, then you can raise your concern with the customer care team.
Samsung Customer care number: Samsung customer care phone number is 1-800-5-726-7864 and 1-800-40-726-7864. Samsung Consumer Care agents are available 24 hours to support you.
Samsung customer care email ID: You can write your complaint at Samsung customer care email is firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
You can go with the following link to contact Samsung: Contact Samsung
Resolve Samsung Complaint Via Social Media Channels
Social media is a very powerful platform for every company to build an online reputation. Contacting or addressing consumer complaints becomes easier using social media channels. You can connect with the Samsung team through social media channels:
Samsung Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/samsungindia
Samsung Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SamsungIndia
Samsung Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/samsungindia/
Resolve Samsung Complaint Via Online Consumer Forum
Nowadays, an Online consumer complaint forum has become the most popular platform to show your frustration against the company and get a resolution of your complaints. Consumer helpline, Jago Grahak Jago, Voxya, etc. are the most renowned consumer complaint platform that helps consumers to get justice against the injustice done by the company. You can file a complaint on these consumer complaint websites to get a solution to consumer complaints. If you want to take legal action against the company then Voxya is the best option for you.
How can I file a Samsung complaint at Voxya?
If you’re not happy with Samsung, you can make a complaint right now:
- You can visit this page “File a Complaint” page and fill out the form.
- Select Samsung and write your complaint according to your concern.
- Enter your personal information to create your account.
- Choose the best method for the redressal of your complaint.
- Submit your complaint.
However, before registering a complaint, you should
- Contact Samsung customer service first;
- Keep a record of all emails and chats with customer service; and
- Gather documentation such as bills, payment receipts, and photographs to back up your claim.
How does Voxya help in resolving Samsung Complaints?
Voxya helped thousands of customers to find a resolution. You can take the help of voxya in raising your voice and get a resolution by utilizing our social, legal, and business network.
You can file consumer complaints very easily by going through voxya website. When your complaint is filed we will start a social media campaign and try to contact company officials via mail. This works because no one wants to show a bad image of their support. Also based on your choice we will draft and send professional legal notice to the company through registered post and it can prepare consumer case documents and help you in approaching consumer court.