Most Common Issues Reported against SBI
The most common SBI complaints online are as follows:
- Unauthorised deduction of money from saving account,
- Bank charge twice for online payment,
- Refunds are not given for unsuccessful transactions,
- Deposited money didn’t credit to the account,
- Card blocked by SBI,
- Fraud transaction in SBI credit card,
- Money debited from consumer account without any information,
- Delay in opening a saving account,
- Insurance imposed on consumers,
- Online transaction fraud in the name of KYC update,
- Harassment from SBI credit card,
- Illegal credit card charges by SBI,
- Excess charges after the closure of the case,
- Highly overcharged in EMI than mentioned,
- Maturity return not given for fixed deposit,
- Downgrading SBI credit card without consent,
- Cash not dispensed from SBI ATM, etc.
How to resolve SBI complaints?
Using the following easy steps a consumer can resolve consumer complaints against SBI easily.
Resolve SBI Complaint Via Customer care
Customer care and support teams are always ready to help consumers. If you are facing any issues or disputes with the services given by them, then you can raise your concern with the customer care team.
SBI Customer care number: SBI customer care toll-free phone numbers are:
- SBI Toll-free customer care number: 1800 1234
- SBI Toll-free customer care number: 1800 2100
- SBI Toll-free customer care number: 1800 11 2211
- SBI Toll-free customer care number: 1800 425 3800
- SBI Toll customer care number: 080-26599990
For unauthorised transactions or Unauthorised Electronic transactions complaints call dial the following numbers:
- 1800 11 1109 (Toll Free)
- 94491 12211 (Mobile number, Toll-Free)
- 080 – 2659 9990 (Toll number)
to raise an SBI complaint online easily.
SBI customer care email ID: You can write your complaint at SBI customer care email is firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Resolve SBI Complaint Via Social Media Channels
Social media is a very powerful platform for every company to build an online reputation. Contacting or addressing consumer complaints becomes easier using social media channels. You can connect with the SBI team through social media channels:
SBI Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/TheOfficialSBI
SBI Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/StateBankOfIndia
SBI Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/theofficialsbi/
Resolve SBI Complaint Via Online Consumer Forum
Nowadays, an Online consumer complaint forum has become the most popular platform to show your frustration against the company and get a resolution of your complaints. Consumer helpline, Jago Grahak Jago, Voxya, etc. are the most renowned consumer complaint platform that helps consumers to get justice against the injustice done by the company. You can file a complaint on these consumer complaint websites to get a solution to consumer complaints. If you want to take legal action against the company then Voxya is the best option for you.
How can I file an SBI complaint at Voxya?
If you’re not happy with State Bank of India, you can make a complaint right now:
- You can visit this page “File a Complaint” page and fill out the form.
- Select SBI and write your complaint according to your concern.
- Enter your personal information to create your account.
- Choose the best method for the redressal of your complaint.
- Submit your complaint.
However, before registering a complaint, you should
- Keep a record of all emails and chats with customer service; and
- Gather documentation such as bills, payment receipts, and photographs to back up your claim.
How does Voxya help in resolving SBI Complaints?
Voxya helped thousands of customers to find a resolution. You can take the help of voxya in raising your voice and get a resolution by utilizing our social, legal, and business network.
You can file consumer complaints very easily by going through voxya website. When your complaint is filed we will start a social media campaign and try to contact company officials via mail. This works because no one wants to show a bad image of their support. Also based on your choice we will draft and send professional legal notice to the company through registered post and it can prepare consumer case documents and help you in approaching consumer court.