As per the analysis of the consumer complaint portal, there are many consumers who filed HDFC bank complaints and looking for a solution for their complaints against HDFC Bank.
Most Common Issues Reported against HDFC bank
The most common HDFC bank complaints online are as follows:
- Unauthorised deduction of money from saving account,
- Bank charge twice for online payment,
- Refunds are not given for unsuccessful transactions,
- Deposited money didn’t credit to the account,
- Card blocked by HDFC bank,
- Fraud transaction in HDFC credit card,
- Money debited from consumer account without any information,
- Delay in opening a saving account,
- Insurance imposed on consumers,
- Online transaction fraud in the name of KYC update,
- Harassment from HDFC credit card,
- Illegal credit card charges by HDFC bank,
- Excess charges after the closure of the case,
- Highly overcharged in EMI than mentioned,
- Maturity return not given for fixed deposit,
- Downgrading HDFC bank credit card without consent,
- Cash not dispensed from HDFC bank ATM, etc.
How to resolve HDFC bank complaints?
Using the following easy steps a consumer can resolve consumer complaints against HDFC bank easily.
Resolve HDFC bank Complaint Via Customer care
Customer care and support teams are always ready to help consumers. If you are facing any issues or disputes with the services given by them, then you can raise your concern with the customer care team.
HDFC bank Customer care number: HDFC bank customer care phone numbers are 1800 202 6161 / 1860 267 6161.
HDFC Bank Toll-Free number is 1800 258 3838, you can call on these numbers to register your complaint.
HDFC bank customer care email ID: You can go with the following link to email your HDFC complaint easily.
Resolve HDFC bank Complaint Via Social Media Channels
Social media is a very powerful platform for every company to build an online reputation. Contacting or addressing consumer complaints becomes easier using social media channels. You can connect with the HDFC bank team through social media channels:
HDFC bank Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Hdfc_Bank
HDFC bank Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HDFC.bank
HDFC bank Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/hdfcbank/
Resolve HDFC bank Complaint Via Online Consumer Forum
Nowadays, an Online consumer complaint forum has become the most popular platform to show your frustration against the company and get a resolution of your complaints. Consumer helpline, Jago Grahak Jago, Voxya, etc. are the most renowned consumer complaint platform that helps consumers to get justice against the injustice done by the company. You can file a complaint on these consumer complaint websites to get a solution to consumer complaints. If you want to take legal action against the company then Voxya is the best option for you.
How can I file an HDFC bank complaint at Voxya?
If you’re not happy with HDFC bank, you can make a complaint right now:
- You can visit this page “File a Complaint” page and fill out the form.
- Select HDFC bank and write your complaint according to your concern.
- Enter your personal information to create your account.
- Choose the best method for the redressal of your complaint.
- Submit your complaint.
However, before registering a complaint, you should
- Keep a record of all emails and chats with customer service; and
- Gather documentation such as bills, payment receipts, and photographs to back up your claim.
How does Voxya help in resolving HDFC bank Complaints?
Voxya helped thousands of customers to find a resolution. You can take the help of voxya in raising your voice and get a resolution by utilizing our social, legal, and business network.
You can file consumer complaints very easily by going through voxya website. When your complaint is filed we will start a social media campaign and try to contact company officials via mail. This works because no one wants to show a bad image of their support. Also based on your choice we will draft and send professional legal notice to the company through registered post and it can prepare consumer case documents and help you in approaching consumer court.