Most Common Issues Reported against Philips
The most common Philips complaints online are as follows:
- Faulty washing machine by Philips,
- Compressor replacement complaint pending,
- Faulty AC delivered by Philips,
- The ticket closed twice without resolving the issue,
- Misleading brand labels and unfair selling practices,
- Fridge cooling issue and not working properly,
- Defected stabilizer installed by Philips,
- Wrong product delivered by Philips India, etc.
- Bad product delivered and not satisfied with the product given by Philips, etc.
How to resolve Philips complaints?
Using the following easy steps a consumer can resolve consumer complaints against Philips easily.
Resolve Philips Complaint Via Customer care
Customer care and support teams are always ready to help consumers. If you are facing any issues or disputes with the services given by them, then you can raise your concern with the customer care team.
Philips Customer care number: Toll-Free Philips customer care phone number is 1800 108 1800 *(Toll-Free). Monday to Saturday 09:00 am to 09:00 pm Sunday 09:00 am to 06:00 pm Philips Consumer Care agents are available to support you.
Philips customer care email ID: You can write your complaint at Philips customer care email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also raise your issue on email@example.com to get a solution from the Philips customer care team.
Resolve Philips Complaint Via Social Media Channels
Social media is a very powerful platform for every company to build an online reputation. Contacting or addressing consumer complaints becomes easier using social media channels. You can connect with the Philips team through social media channels:
Philips Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PhilipsHomeIN
Philips Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/philipshomelivingindia/
Philips Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/philipshomelivingindia/
Resolve Philips Complaint Via Online Consumer Forum
Nowadays, an Online consumer complaint forum has become the most popular platform to show your frustration against the company and get a resolution of your complaints. Consumer helpline, Jago Grahak Jago, Voxya, etc. are the most renowned consumer complaint platform that helps consumers to get justice against the injustice done by the company. You can file a complaint on these consumer complaint websites to get a solution to consumer complaints. If you want to take legal action against the company then Voxya is the best option for you.
How can I file a Philips complaint at Voxya?
If you’re not happy with Philips, you can make a complaint right now:
- You can visit this page “File a Complaint” page and fill out the form.
- Select Philips and write your complaint according to your concern.
- Enter your personal information to create your account.
- Choose the best method for the redressal of your complaint.
- Submit your complaint.
However, before registering a complaint, you should
- Contact Philips customer service first;
- Keep a record of all emails and chats with customer service; and
- Gather documentation such as bills, payment receipts, and photographs to back up your claim.
How does Voxya help in resolving Philips Complaints?
Voxya helped thousands of customers to find a resolution. You can take the help of voxya in raising your voice and get a resolution by utilizing our social, legal, and business network.
You can file consumer complaints very easily by going through voxya website. When your complaint is filed we will start a social media campaign and try to contact company officials via mail. This works because no one wants to show a bad image of their support. Also based on your choice we will draft and send professional legal notice to the company through registered post and it can prepare consumer case documents and help you in approaching consumer court.