Are you anyone who, somehow, has been caught by fraud? Or are you facing any issues with the Brand or Seller? Don’t worry then you’re not alone, either. Every day, thousands of people get frustrated by the lack of service or response from these businesses.
But do you know what the weak sign is? Acceptance of wrong and no action against it. But you aren’t weak, you’re strong as you want to take legal action against such wrongdoers!
You can send Legal Notice to any brand if you want to take legal action against it. That’s why you’re reading an article about the most affordable option to send a legal notice in India.
And this behavior of raising a voice against those who deceive people is valued.
So let’s look at the best and most affordable choice available to you for sending a legal notice to India in this post.
What is a Legal Notice?
A legal notice is a formal written document sent by a person or an entity concerning some grievance. It acts as a warning for the receiver that the sender has certain grievances that should be taken care of.
The one receiving the legal notice gets enough opportunity to resolve all the grievances of the sender if he/she wishes to.
Why Send a Legal Notice?
Sometimes initiating a legal action can be confusing and sending a legal notice can be the beginning of the journey. There are various benefits of sending a legal notice and some of the major ones are:
- Sending a legal notice gives a clear intention that the sender is serious about the problems and will file a lawsuit to resolve them. This may lead the receiver to settle the problems to save themselves from court proceedings.
- A person can clearly describe his/her grievances as a legal notice through the help of an advocate.
- It acts as a reminder for the receiver party that they have to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Sending a Legal Notice:
Usually, a legal notice is sent by an advocate for his/her client. It is not mandatory to send a legal notice through an advocate but it’s always better to do so because they have the best knowledge to draft the best possible legal notice.
Usually, the steps for sending a legal notice in India are:
The procedure starts by finding a good lawyer. You can find a lawyer online or offline. If you wish to understand the pros and cons of finding a lawyer online or offline then you can consider reading this article.
Get connected with a good lawyer. The lawyer will give you a consultation first and will ask for all the necessary information. The notice should be addressed to the brand/person against whom you have the grievances.
The legal notice could be written in any Indian language yet the English language is the most preferred choice of people.
The Lawyer will call you or will book a meeting for a consulting session to ask for all the necessary information and to know about all the case details.
While having a consulting session with the lawyer explain all the details of the case to them. Details may include the names of parties involved, addresses, dates, challenges, and issues.
Make sure that you are providing all the correct details to the lawyer as the wrong details may increase the trouble for you.
Once the lawyer is done with all the information, he/she starts drafting the legal notice. The notice is usually printed on the Lawyer’s letterhead and signed by the lawyer.
The letterhead should be proper and should contain the address and the contact details of the advocate so that if the opposite party wishes to contact the lawyer, they can do so.
The legal notice always contains some time period or ultimatum to get the work done faster.
Usually, a time of 15 to 30 days is provided to settle the issue either by negotiating or by agreeing to the demands of the other party.
Both the advocate and the client signs the legal notice and the notice is sent to the registered AD post. Usually, both the advocate and the client keeps a copy of the legal notice.
An experienced lawyer can be costly, costing anywhere from Rs.3500 to Rs.8000 for drafting and submitting a legal notice on his letterhead. But if you can’t find your budget with a trained lawyer, then Voxya is there for you.
Voxya will help you send a legal notice at the comfort of your home without the hassle of finding a lawyer that too in your budget!
If you are wondering what Voxya exactly is, then let me answer it:
Voxya is an online consumer complaint forum. It enables the user to file consumer complaints against brands quickly. It helps the user in fighting against fraud and unresponsive customer service.
But why Voxya? Let’s find out!
- Voxya has a network of most experienced advocates around the country which helps them provide the service that they are known for.
- You also receive a hard copy of the document delivered to your doorstep!
- Voxya has one of the most affordable pricing!
Voxya is known for providing quality services at the most affordable cost possible. For sending a legal notice drafted by an experienced advocate, sending the hard copies to the company and the consumer, Voxya charges a fixed fee of Rs. 899 only.
Yes, that’s all it takes to send a legal notice drafted by an experienced advocate.
- Start social media campaign: Voxya will start a social media campaign for you and voxya claims to have a success rate of 21% in their social media campaigns. The best part is this is FREE!
- Send complaint by E-mail: Voxya will email your complaint to the company you are filing a complaint against. Voxya claims to have a success rate of 28% for such campaigns. The best part is this is also FREE!
- Send Notice via registered post: Like mentioned above, Voxya will send a legal notice to the company you are filing a complaint against. For such campaigns, for sending a legal notice, Voxya charges a fixed fee of Rs. 899
- Prepare cases for approaching consumer forum: Voxya prepares a case for you for approaching the consumer forum. For preparing cases for approaching consumer forum Voxya charges a fixed fee of Rs. 1499. If you choose this option, Voxya will also send a Legal notice to the company that means that option 3 is already included in this option without any additional charges.
The Final Words!
Don’t let the insecurity stop you from taking action against the wrong. Voxya has helped thousands of people in getting justice from unresponsive or fraudulent companies and Voxya can help you too.
With Voxya, you can fight against the wrong and can take legal action by sending a legal notice.