- Shine Learning Payment done but Course didn t started on time Need Refund Open
I have registered with Shine learning for the AWS Solution Architect course. It seems they are cheating. I need refund, please help.
- Amount paid on Jan **
- ShineLearning: shubhangi(**********)
- Amount Paid : *****.** ( includes Rs. **** as down payment and rest all through ** Months EMI throuugh ZEST Rs. ***** which is interest-free)
- Zest Loan application Details: #**D*****DF*B
- Shine Leanring - Proforma Invocie ID: IN********_******
On the Website, they have mentioned that they will be providing training through Edureka but later they confirmed that it will be through Vepsun.
But the service is very poor. First of all, they didn't start the course on the committed date after multiple follow-ups. Secondly when i told that i will be canceling the course then they committed the session but on the time the class was going to start nothing was shared. Tried multiple times calling Sourabh from Vepsun but he didn't respond.
When I spoke initially they confirmed that refund will be done and give me an hour and after an hour they told me that refund will not be done as they have not faced such an issue in past and due to this refund is never been added to the policy.
Please help to get the refund from Shine learning.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Refund / Credit for purchase
"I am very happy that I contacted voxya.com for my problem. They helped me in getting my refund from Amazon in a very short period of time."