- Insurance was declined with reason that device doesn't come under insurance warranty Open
- I bought my one plus device in July ****.
- I subscribed to Airtel secure in December ****. Terms said device should be less than * years old at the time of subscription. So I was eligible.
- My phone became two years old in July ****.
- I paid Airtel secure premium for the month of October just like all previous months.
- My phone met an accident in Oct ****.
- Airtel secure does not talk about the age of the device at the time of claim.
- I raised a claim in Oct **** asking for a repair.
As I was travelling in the month of October, I asked to get it repaired by myself as per Airtel secure T&Cs. I had to talk to national escalation team to get it done. It took another two weeks for such approval, but by then I was back in Bangalore. So I asked for courier method and they instructed me to send device via courier to designated address as of Nov **, ****.
And then random things start happening.
- I received a mail from Airtel secure, that your claim is closed because you didn't courier device to us yet. I responded to mail immediately that I am in talks with NET(National Escalation Team) but no response back.
- My Airtel secure got deactivated without my permission.
- When the device reached Airtel secure vendor and they delivered back to me saying that claim is closed.
- I talked the same to the NET team, they told me that we will initiate claim again.
- The NET team comes back to me saying, your claim can't be processed as you are not an active Airtel Secure subscriber as of today.
- I argued that when the claim was raised I was an Airtel secure subscriber and deactivation has happened without my permission.
- Next day, They said that we process your claim, your insurance won't get processed as your device is more than * years old.
After * months of emails and talks, they realise that my device is more than * years old. They are stuck in that time and are not listening to anything from me.
But as I have paid the insurance premium for the month of October. I would like to file a complaint against Airtel for illogical resolutions not respecting their own t&c, blaming me for their mistakes and losses incurred to me because of them.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Apology letter from company
Refund / Credit for purchase
Replace / Fix problem
Damages for loss and agony
Max Serve Solutions Pvt Ltd
"Thankful to Voxya. As soon as the company received the legal notice, they contacted me and refunded my money taking back their items."
Hi Team , Today am reaching here for two issues (Mobile Number: **********) *. No Internet services provided for recharged amount *. Plan has been revoked before expiry date and barred the incoming outgoing calls. Recharge summary: On mar...
Apr 01, 2021 by Dinesh Kumaar
Airtel - Network issue Closed
Hello I have recently ported out from vodafone to aritel for better network but when i came to my native place in kutch here there is zero network(Only for Airtel rest all network are working) and all my * number are dead and all my work is bee...
Mar 27, 2021 by Akshit
Airtel - Net not working Closed
Internet not working from few weeks. No response from airtel on query. It's not that I'm staying in non network area. It was working fine previous day's....
Mar 24, 2021 by Suraj Kumar
I had done recharge from phone pay, amount has been debited from my bank amount. messafe has also been receivd from airtel for successful recharge but i have not received the benifit. i have tried calling in airtel for almost *-* times but no r...
Mar 23, 2021 by Ritu virodhiya
Suffered from network fluctuating each min.at my home location. internet was like dancing toy like *g,*g,*g changing in every minute,not a constant network, though internet not able to be used any more.if emergency then went to top roof to ava...
Mar 19, 2021 by Amarjeet Singh