- Faced the horrific experience Closed
I’m one of Oyo Wizard Gold Members of Oyo. I have booked Oyo 14186 room for 08.02.19 to 09.02.19 through your Oyo app for my newly wedded younger brother and his wife at Chandigarh. The said property has been chosen considering the pictures and serviced been mentioned on your Oyo app. However, it was a horrific experience while the guest had checked in to the said Oyo room due to following reasons.
* Room and other things were not like it appears in Oyo app
* Room was not neat and clear with other things were so bad that no one could stay (Even bed was very stiff to sleep)
* Washroom door was in such a damaged condition.
* No Intercom/telephone to connect with the reception for any assistance.
* TV was there but without any setup box/dish connection.
* No hot water supplied in the washroom.
* No courteous response from hotelier (They wanted the guest to adjust on all the fronts, rather than providing the solutions).
* We have opted for breakfast inclusion however the same was not offered to the guest (They don’t have their own arrangements to provide breakfast so asked guest to wait until 10 AM).
Upon facing aforesaid issues we have immediately called up to Oyo assistance, wherein Ms. Surbhi has assisted us and asked us to wait. For some time while she checks it out and shall get back to us, however, there was no further call from her side in this regard. Which indicates the service promise level of Oyo. You may imagine the said situation which happened to the honeymoon couple at the unknown location out of their home place. Have to write this issue to Oyo as well however 10 days passes but no response from their end. We would like to get compensation for such horrific experience and mental trauma due to the same.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Get damages for financial loss and mental agony
I booked a hotel in Vrindavan for my elder parents via ref #BYAK7186. The booking was done on 10-15 days earlier in advance. When they checked in the hotel, they say that the hotel was closed for a long time because of renovation. Still, Oyo is...
Mar 18, 2019 by Anant Kumar Mittal
Booking id: tvyo8029 Timeline of events: 1. Oct 1st 2018 (3-month prior travel). Booking made on Oyo rooms and paid fully for the property “Oyo 13462 ps grand” at Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar islands for 2 nights from December 27th, ...
Mar 18, 2019 by Anisha Mascarenhas
Mr Rahul Kumar (Rahulkumarr. Tm@oyorooms.com) who is from the sales department of Oyo had contacted me regarding getting a room in Varanasi. I had then mentioned I wanted a room which was a couple friendly and also close to the temple. So I boo...
Mar 09, 2019 by Abhinay
Never expected an odd and pathetic behaviour from Oyo rooms. I was checked in hotel Manasa on 27th/28th of Dec 2018, though I gave complete information to the hotel guys they denied to provide the breakfast to my family. Apart he charged the am...
Feb 28, 2019 by Ramesh Babu
Oyo Room service failed to refund me Rs 5045 which was paid on 18th December 2018. My booking ID-OPEZ0812. I several times call them and they hold call for 20 minutes and promised to pay in 7 to 14 working days. I have their email copies also....
Feb 27, 2019 by BHAGIRATH SHUKLA