Cream Corner Restaurant
- Dead Insect in food Open
A dead big insect was found in the food. I ordered online through www.swiggy.com from cream corner restaurant located in Pratap Nagar Nagpur. In the attached screenshot of order no., food items delivery, bill all is mentioned.
I request you to either get this restaurant shut down or closed forever or make this restaurant pay me fine of Rs 1 lakh. I am afraid if I get ill due to the food I ate, if I get food poison, the heavy bill I have to pay and it's also life-threatening as the insect was big and could be deadly but, I could only found it in the last bites of food. I ate almost the completion of food I saw an insect. Please help me and set an example of how much health and hygiene is important for everyone's life.
On the total amount of loss from this incident, I only mentioned bill amount Rs 162/-as you may get confused if I write 1 lakh but, its a matter of one's life and health. So giving them the lesson and setting an example is important. I have rights to ask for the 1 lakh fine or shutting down of this restaurant. Order #35015698295 | Thu, Mar 7, 12:04 pm.
Are you brand?
Are you Lawyer?
Get damages for financial loss and mental agony