As per the analysis of the consumer complaint portal, there are many consumers who filed MG Motor India complaints and looking for a solution for their complaints against MG Motor India India.
Most Common Issues Reported against MG Motor India
The most common MG Motor India complaints online are as follows:
- Defective MG Hector,
- Regarding too much pollution on the way,
- The car has not been delivered since 4 weeks from the service station,
- Delay in delivery or car not delivered on time by MG Motor India.
- Mismanagement of a vehicle at MG Motor service center.
- Poor service and overcharge by MG Motor India’s authorized service center.
- Defective product delivered by MG Motors India.
- Car issue not resolved after multiple follow-ups, etc.
How to resolve MG Motor India complaints?
Using the following easy steps a consumer can resolve consumer complaints against MG Motor India easily.
Resolve MG Motor India Complaint Via Customer care
Customer care and support teams are always ready to help consumers. If you are facing any issues or disputes with the services given by them, then you can raise your concern with the customer care team.
MG Motor India Customer care number: Toll-Free MG Motor India customer care phone number is 1800-100-6464, Monday to Saturday 24*7 MG Motor India Consumer Care agents are available to support you.
MG Motor India customer care email ID: You can write your complaint at MG Motor India customer care email email@example.com.
Resolve MG Motor India Complaint Via Social Media Channels
Social media is a very powerful platform for every company to build an online reputation. Contacting or addressing consumer complaints becomes easier using social media channels. You can connect with the MG Motor India team through social media channels:
MG Motor India Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/MGMotorIn
MG Motor India Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MGMotorIN
MG Motor India Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/MGMotorIN/
Resolve MG Motor India Complaint Via Online Consumer Forum
Nowadays, an Online consumer complaint forum has become the most popular platform to show your frustration against the company and get a resolution of your complaints. Consumer helpline, Jago Grahak Jago, Voxya, etc. are the most renowned consumer complaint platform that helps consumers to get justice against the injustice done by the company. You can file a complaint on these consumer complaint websites to get a solution to consumer complaints. If you want to take legal action against the company then Voxya is the best option for you.
How can I file an MG Motor India complaint at Voxya?
If you’re not happy with MG Motor India, you can make a complaint right now:
- You can visit this page “File a Complaint” page and fill out the form.
- Select MG Motor India and write your complaint according to your concern.
- Enter your personal information to create your account.
- Choose the best method for the redressal of your complaint.
- Submit your complaint.
However, before registering a complaint, you should;
- Contact MG Motor India customer service first;
- Keep a record of all emails and chats with customer service; and
- Gather documentation such as bills, payment receipts, and photographs to back up your claim.
How does Voxya help in resolving MG Motor India Complaints?
Voxya helped thousands of customers to find a resolution. You can take the help of voxya in raising your voice and get a resolution by utilizing our social, legal, and business network.
You can file consumer complaints very easily by going through voxya website. When your complaint is filed we will start a social media campaign and try to contact company officials via mail. This works because no one wants to show a bad image of their support. Also based on your choice we will draft and send professional legal notice to the company through registered post and it can prepare consumer case documents and help you in approaching consumer court.
If you are looking for legal advice to resolve an Automobile Complaint then Talk To A Lawyer now!