Have you lost your wallet and along with it all important documents like your PAN card and other bank debit and credit cards. Well, you don’t need to worry as you can always report lost and found cases to police via online. Here’s how to report such cases online as most people, who want to register a complaint, dread entering a police station since lodging a complaint seems like an arduous task or there is a constant fear that the authorities might not be cooperative. There are some states/union territories that allow submission for both FIR and complaints, and in this article, we will talk about the process of how to file an online police report.
1) Himachal Pradesh
- Visit the following link to register a complaint online. http://hppolice.nic.in/Citizen/OnlineComplaints.aspx
- It is a form where you have to fill in various fields. At first, you need to select your area.
- In the second field, you will get the list of Police Stations. Please select the one which is nearest to your region.
- Now select the type of complaint you want to make in your FIR.
- After this, you need to describe your problem in detail. You should restrict your complaint to 2000 words.
- In the next part, you need to fill your personal details like name, address, mobile number, etc.
- Once you are done with all the fields, press the Submit button.
- Visit the following link http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/citizen_services.html
- Under this link select the ‘Theft e-FIR’ option wherein you will be asked to choose between lost report and stolen report.
- Select the type of report and proceed with your details to file a complaint.
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand police.
- Enter your personal details in the given form.
- After filling the form cross check all the information.
- Now submit the form.
- Now you will get the email confirmation from Jharkhand police.
4) Tamil Nadu
- Visit this link https://eservices.tnpolice.gov.in/CCTNSNICSDC/ComplaintRegistrationPage?7
- Choose the option information if you want to file FIR, or choose the option complaints if you want to file a police complaint online, from the online services box.
- File FIR/complaint accordingly.
- Visit this link to file a complaint https://mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in/complaint.asp
- Enter the details accordingly to proceed in the complaint.
6) Andhra Pradesh
- Go to the official website of Andhra police.
- Register yourself there.
- After Registration, log in using username and password.
- Now you will see all options to File FIR and view your FIR status.
- Go to the official website of Assam police.
- Click on “Create citizen login” to register yourself.
- Now after registration click on login, enter your username and password.
- Find the FIR section to file FIR online.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter your personal details to file an online FIR.
- After filling the form submit it.
- Go to the official website of Haryana Police.
- Create a Citizen login by entering your personal details.
- Login using username and password.
- Now you can register an online FIR.
10) Madhya Pradesh
- Visit the official website of MP police.
- Go to the middle of the page. Click on Lost article report as shown in the above image.
- One new page will open. Here click on “Create a login” for registration.
- Now you have to register yourself by filling the given form.
- After registration, go to login section, enter your username and password.
- Now you can file online FIR here.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan police.
- Fill the required details.
- Submit the form.
- You will get an email confirmation from Rajasthan police.
Note: You can’t file online FIR for any serious crime. For any serious crime, you have to visit the nearest police station to file FIR. Online FIR mainly providing by the police department for the Lost Report.
If you are looking for a solution of consumer complaint then File a Complaint Now!