Fraud recruitment process and demanding money in for of levy charges Open
Posted on: Feb 05, 2018
Complaint filed against: Rdf Exports
rdf Exports Mysore are conducting a recruitment for a company called AdGas in Abu Dhabi and over 300+ students are selected and are asked to pay 60000Rs as levy charges which makes it a huge scam of around 2cr rupees
The main reasons to believe this company is fake are:
1) the name of the company has been changed from AdGas to Adnoc LNG 5 months ago as per their official website and other records but rdf is still showing us documents and blue copy which say AdGas
2) the are not giving blue copies to candidate. The true reason for giving blue copy is that candidates can verify it but RDF people are not providing this.
3)tons of mistakes and spelling mistake too in blue copy which seems to be gave forged and fake.
4) making their employees join students groups on WhatsApp and influencing them and if anyone talks or catches negative points of rdf Exports Mysore then that candidate immediately starts getting threat calls.
5) they don't send mail from official mail id and apparently it is because it's hacked.
6) the process of recruitment told by RDF Exports Mysore totally contradicts the process mentioned on their official website.
7)they say they are big exporting company but they have nothing but a single floor office and handful of people acting as hrs
8)they have used the pictures of Mohan textile industry in their office and claim it to their production.
Seeing all these loop holes I feel this will be the biggest scam and scandal of the year and these people and not ready to show any official document claiming it to be top secret and confidential.
Please look though this and catch these scammers.
Resolution Demanded: An apology letter from company official, Get damages for financial loss and mental agony
Complaint filed by: Ss sss